Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

A Little M.I.A?

So it's been a week I think now since I last blogged, and I wish I had an amazing answer to why I haven't been blogging, but I don't. I'm not going to sit here and lie to everyone and tell you a load of porkies! So here's the deal, I basically been feeling really sorry for myself and a little down, the reason being, it's been nearly a month now since I've been able to go outside. I'm going crazy stuck inside for this long. I hurt my ankle and after a trip to A&E, 4 doctors appointments and a trip to a treatment centre, I still can't walk on it! :(. If anyone knows how to make a complaint about how you're treated in A&E please let me know? But thank goodness for online shopping! My next post is going to be a little haul of what I've been treating myself too. I hope everyone is okay, and I can't wait to get back and stuck in! :).
Lots of love, Demi xxx

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!
    also, I nominated you for the beautiful blogger award :)
    xxx
    http://hedgehogloves.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :).
      I've never heard of this blog before thanks! I'll check it out later :) xxx

      Delete